The Massachusetts Unemployment Insurance (UI) Program provides temporary income assistance to Massachusetts workers who are unemployed through no fault of their own, and who are able to work, available for work, and looking for a job.
MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center provides unemployment insurance (UI) assistance. We can help you:
- File or reopen a benefits claim either online on the Massachusetts UI Online website or on the phone with the Massachusetts Teleclaim Center.
- Explain how to navigate and use the UI Online website.
- Provide printouts for program eligibility or forms from your UI Online account.
- Designated Unemployment Insurance (UI) computer station.
You can also access UI Online or the Teleclaim Center from home.
The TeleClaim Center is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. To file an unemployment claim by phone you can call the Massachusetts Teleclaim Center at:
- 877-626-6800: from area codes 413, 351, 508, 774, and 978
- 617-626-6800: from area codes 617 and 781
- You can schedule a callback online if you need to
- For hearing impaired relay service, please call 711
- Language Services are available through the TeleClaim Center upon request.
You can also file an unemployment claim online. UI Online is available Monday thru Sunday: 6:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
MassHire Franklin Hampshire Career Center Can Help
Our staff can offer assistance with online claims:
Greenfield Career Center
- Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday: Walk-in assistance starting at 9:00 a.m.
- Friday: Walk-in assistance starting at 9:30 a.m.
Northampton Access Point at Forbes Library
- Monday: Walk-in assistance 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Monday: By appointment only: 1:15 – 3:30 p.m.
Orange Access Point: The Literacy Project
- Thursday: Walk -in assistance 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.